EMG Realty has a strong marketing program to attract prospective tenants. We implement all current available resources to secure qualified tenants for our Owners as quickly as possible. Below are some of the following resources we utilize:
· Yard Signs
· Internet Advertising
· Tenant Referral Program
· Your property will be listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Finding the right tenant for your property is an important step in our management process. This is accomplished by a thorough background check. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Civil search for any evictions or litigation
· Full comprehensive background check of prospective tenant
· Credit check to determine how individual handles their obligations
· Employment verification
· Rental check for previous 5 years
· Cross reference addresses from application against credit report
· Social Security Number verification
Even though we have secured a qualified tenant, our job has just begun. Now we take care of the day-to-day operations of insuring that your investment will perform to your expectations.
Upon acceptance of the tenant we require a Reservation Fee to take the property off the market. This will be credited to the first months rent upon lease execution. In addition a Security Deposit will also be collected at lease signing. Security deposits will be held in a non-interest bearing Escrow Account. Leases are continuously updated to stay current with the changes in local and state laws. Tenant responsibilities are clearly defined, giving us the ability to enforce lease requirements.
Our collection and distribution of rents is a vital part of our service to you. We pride ourselves on getting rent checks out to our Owners by the 15th of each month.
EMG Realty is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All maintenance emergencies are handled quickly and in a cost effective manner. Non-emergency maintenance requests must be made in writing to prevent frivolous requests. EMG Realty uses only licensed and insured Independent Contractors for the Owners protection. Due to the high volume of properties we handle, we can secure excellent rates from these Vendors, which are passed directly to our Owners. We do inspections of the properties on a regular basis to ensure tenants are complying with the Rental Agreement.
• Review of your property on a regular basis and recommendations to the Board of Directors.
• Obtaining bids and proposals for work to be performed and providing them to the Board for review.
• Supervision of on-site personnel and contractors employed on the property.
• Handling of all Association correspondence and routinely providing
copies to the Board.
• Attending meetings of the Board and/or committees to assess
progress and assign properties for action.
• Preparing monthly management reports for the Board.
• Assisting the Board in establishing specifications
for Association insurance.
• Obtaining and evaluating insurance bids.
• Assisting the Board in the enforcement of
Association rules and regulations.
• Updating the Board regarding significant legislation,
insurance, financial practices, court decisions,
and tax rulings pertaining to the Association.
• Offering the Board advice regarding administrative
processes and responsibilities